Shao-Hsin Wang donated NTD $15 million dollars during the new year primarily to aid the financially disadvantaged students.
"Shao-Hsin Wang donated money to current students mainly in the hope that Tamkang's younger generation will not have to work due to financial instability so they may concentrate on their academic career and gain more professional knowledge; the donations are also used to improve Tamkang's learning and research environment and provide students and faculties with more abundant resources." The Vice President for Administrative Affairs Dr. Shi-Feng Chuang mentioned the alumni from the department of mathematics, the chairman of SINBON Electronics, Shao-Hsin Wang, donated NTD $15 million dollars a few days ago with great intentions. "Therefore, we must make careful planning and make the most efficient use of the funds as the best response to our alumni Shao-Hsin Wang.”
"This year, many alumni donated funds to the alma mater, including Hang-Chien Hsu, Shao-Hsin Wang, and Chin-Tsai Chen. Their support for the alma mater also encouraged many alumni to join the grand event and generously give back to the alma mater." Dr. Shi-Feng Chuang also hoped that " With more careful planning of relevant use of funds will lay a more solid foundation for the sustainable development of Tamkang."
- The only industry-government-academic cooperation in the country to cultivate fintech talents. Tamkang signed a memorandum with Caijin and Puhong 2022/08/03
- In the Ceremony of Awarding the 13th Principal's Letter of Appointment and the 111 Academic Year Publicizing and Unit Supervisor Handover, Chairman Zhang affirmed the performance of the Tamkang team and expected to surpass it again 2022/08/02
- Affirmed by the Taiwan Corporate Sustainability Award – Tamkang Received 4 Awards Including the Social Inclusion Leadership Award 2021/11/21
- 2022 U.S. News & World Report Best Colleges Rankings – TKU Ranked No. 1 Among Private Universities Nationwide 2021/10/30
- 2021 AIGO Problem Solving Competition Dr. Chih-Yung Chang and the Inter-University Team Obtained 7 More Cases 2021/07/03
- 2021 "Global Views Monthly" Magazine for "Taiwan's Best University Rankings" - No. 1 Private University in Liberal Arts, Law, and Business 2021/07/01
- Department's Development Awards Announced - School Affairs Meeting Praised the Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Accounting, Educational Technology, and Mechanical and Electro-Mechanical Engineering 2021/06/21
- Ten Years of International Seminars – A Letter from Haruki Murakami 2021/06/14
- Most Special Graduation Season! 6300 Graduates Turn the Tassel Synchronously via Commencement Ceremony Live Stream 2021/06/12
- Build New East Village, Extend Campus Life, Expand Learning Field 2021/05/10
- PREV：Tamkang University Affinity Card Issued, Transaction Rewards Tamkang and Cardholders 2020/12/25
- NEXT：The Total Amount of Full-Time Teacher Research Awards Exceeds NTD $8 Million Dollars 2021/01/03